CACFP Wellness Modules - Supporting Healthy Habits
The following online training modules were developed through Team Nutrition grants for CACFP participants:
- Farm to CACFP (1 training credit hour)
- Meaningful Mealtimes (1 training credit hour)
- Trying New Foods (1 training credit hour)
- Opportunities for Active Play (1 training credit hour)
- Nutrition Education (1 training credit hour)
- Healthy Menu Makeover (4 training credit hours)
- Click Here for course description and learning objectives. Completion of all 9 lessons with 80% score is required to receive training credit.
How Do I Access the Modules?
- Visit: http://ilopd.iowa.gov/course/index.php?categoryid=10
- Create an account on Iowa Learning Online (if you have an account already, you can skip this step!)
- How do I set up an account?
- You will need to create a username and password. The Moodle system will send a confirmation email to verify your account.
- Forgot your password?
- Utilize the password reminder link
- Locate CACFP Wellness Modules - Supporting Healthy Habits
- Enrollment key: pineapple
- Locate Healthy Menu Makeover
- Enrollment key: wholegrains
- Certificates are available after completion
If you have issues creating an account or logging in, try to use the prompts in the system to resolve the problem. If you have difficulties the system cannot address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.