NCLB Procedures, Guidance and Policy
The following documents are intended to help assure parents, members of the community, and policymakers that all Iowa schools are working toward a goal of providing information that truly describes how Iowa students are achieving.
- Testing Procedures, Guidance and Policy Cover Letter
- Guidance for Developing District Policy and Rule on Test Use, Test Preparation, and Test Security for the Iowa Tests - Developed by Iowa Testing Programs staff.
- Sample Board Policy - Developed by Iowa Department of Education staff.
- Unsafe School Rules Notice to Victims of Right to Transfer
- Code of Professional Conduct and Business Ethics for SES Providers
2010-11 School Year
2009-10 School Year
2007-08 School Year
2006-07 School Year
2005-06 School Year
2004-05 School Year
- NCLB Update - February 2005
- IDEA 04 Highly Qualified Teacher
- Decision Matrix for Student Program and Dropout Status
2002-2003 School Year
- 2002-11-20 Reauthorization of the Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- 2002-05-01 Reauthorization of the Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act