National Center on Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM)
National Center on Accessible Instructional Materials' website serves as a national resource to state and district-level educators, parents, publishers, conversion houses, accessible media producers, and others interested in learning more about and implementing AIM and NIMAS. At the site:
Learn: Expand your knowledge about AIM and some of the legal aspects of AIM.
- Accessible Media (Images and Text)
- Practice (Production and Acquisition & Distribution)
- Policy (Federal and state Information)
- Research (AIM Research and UDL Research)
- History and Archives (NIMAS-Related Archives and Background Papers)
Experience: Interact with AIM through video and other resources.
- Training and Teaching Resources (AIM Product Tutorials and AIM Navigator)
- Technologies for AIM and NIMAS (Production- NIMAS Files Best Practices and Tools – NIMAS Conversion Tool)
- AIM Across the Curriculum (Math and Science)
Collaborate: Advance AIM initiatives through active participation. Create and share knowledge about AIM.
- AIM Center Activities and Initiatives (AIM Center, AIM Consortium, Interest Group Survey, Facebook, and YouTube)
- NIMAS-Related Activities and Resources (NIMAS Center)