Information for Families with Children Birth to Five Years Old
1. What should I watch for as my child grows and develops?
Select the age range of your child:
- Birth to 3 Months Old
- 4 to 6 Months Old
- 7 to 9 Months Old
- 10 to 12 Months Old
- 13 to 18 Months Old
- Two Years Old
- Three Years Old
- Four Years Old
- Five Years Old
2. If I have concerns about my child, whom should I contact?
- For children birth to age 3 call Early ACCESS Iowa at 888-425-4371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For children ages 3 to 5 years call Iowa Compass at 800-778-2001
3. Click on the following topics for more information on that topic:
2000 Days Website - There are 2000 days between birth and the first day of kindergarten. The first 2000 days of a child’s life have a profound and lifelong impact on physical and emotional well being, readiness to learn and succeed, and ability to become a productive citizen.