Skip to Content

Which district pays tuition for a student that moves during the year and continues under open enrollment?


When a family moves and the choice is to leave the pupil under open enrollment (or to open enroll to another school district), the original district of residence shall be responsible for payment of the cost per pupil for the balance of the school year.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on November 29, 2015 at 6:28am.