Skip to Content

What public funds does a district receive for a child enrolled in a home school assistance program?


The district receives three-tenths the amount of state aid it receives for a regularly enrolled child. Iowa Code section 257.6(1)(a)(5).

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on November 24, 2017 at 2:15pm.