Skip to Content

What happens if the child does not make adequate progress?


The parent/guardian of a child who fails to make adequate progress shall be notified that the child must be enrolled in an accredited nonpublic school or in the resident school district, unless the Iowa Department of Education grants permission to continue CPI under an approved remediation plan. Iowa Code sections 299A.6 and 299A.7.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 25, 2018 at 11:16am.