Skip to Content

What data will schools need to collect? What types of reports will be required for schools and school food authorities (SFAs)? What paperwork should the schools keep?


The recordkeeping requirements for the FFVP are similar to other Child Nutrition Programs.  FFVP Schools will submit operating and administrative expenses on a monthly claim in the CNP2000.  Records should be maintained to support that claim via invoices, purchase orders, timesheets, and other items documenting operating and administrative expenses.

FAQ Category: 

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on June 22, 2017 at 7:19am.