Skip to Content

What are the other benefits of enrollment in a home school assistance program?


Because a district that has a HSAP is providing a licensed instructor to supervise CPI, a child in a HSAP does not have to be assessed annually to determine whether the child is making adequate educational progress. Also, the district must provide instructional materials, if the parent or guardian so requests, on the same basis these materials are provided to regularly enrolled children; however, they remain the property of the public school district. 281 IAC rules 31.4(4) and 31.4(5).

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 25, 2018 at 7:58am.