Skip to Content

May a student participate in the HSAP program of one district and dual enroll into classes or activities in a different school district?


No. A student may participate in the HSAP program and may dual enrolled into public school classes or activities, but it must be only one public school district. No student is permitted to enroll in more than one public school district. In order to enroll in classes from other districts or to participate in a HSAP from another district, the district of enrollment would need to tuition the student to the other district. However, the district of enrollment is not required to do so.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on May 25, 2018 at 9:54am.