Skip to Content

May a child who is in attendance at an accredited nonpublic school be dually enrolled or enrolled in a home school assistance program?


No; these enrollments are available only to children who receive CPI. This includes only children who are home schooled and who are in attendance in a non-accredited nonpublic "school."  Iowa Code section 299A.8.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on December 12, 2017 at 9:41pm.