Skip to Content

May a child be enrolled in any school district's home school assistance program (HSAP)?


No. A child may enroll only in a home school assistance program, if available, through his or her district of residence. However, a student may open enroll to another district and then enroll in the receiving district's HSAP (home school assistance program). Iowa Code 281 IAC rule 17.10(2).

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 26, 2018 at 4:02pm.