Skip to Content

If I have not finished all of this course work, may I apply for a temporary coaching authorization?


No, the law makes no provision for the issuing of a conditional or temporary coaching authorization.

However, once you have completed all the coursework and the BOEE has your complete application, you may be eligible for a 90-day coaching permit. Permits are only issued at the request of a school official.

FAQ Category: 

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on March 21, 2018 at 11:37am.