Skip to Content

How does a child use open enrollment to dually enroll in a district other than the child's district of residence?


The parent or guardian just needs to follow the usual procedures of the open enrollment law and file the application with the resident district before March 1st of the preceding school year.

See Open Enrollment Handbook at:

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 26, 2018 at 4:37am.