Skip to Content

How do I obtain access to the accounts of students who transfer to our school from other schools in Iowa?


Students should access their accounts and change their school affiliation from the old school to your school.  If students cannot access their accounts, contact Iowa College Aid 877-272-4456 and email is

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 22, 2018 at 1:53am.