Skip to Content

Does dual enrollment include participation in a HSAP and vice-versa?


No. A child who receives CPI may be both dually enrolled and enrolled in a HSAP, may be enrolled in either one, or may choose not to be enrolled in either. If a district has a HSAP and the parent/guardian wishes to have a child enrolled in that program, the child must be specifically enrolled for that purpose. Just dually enrolling the child will not allow the child to participate in the HSAP. Iowa Code section 299A.8.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on April 24, 2018 at 7:54am.