Skip to Content


I am from out-of-state, and need to submit proof that I have completed my mandated 12-hour drinking driver educational class. Where do I send it?


The Department of Education is responsible for ensuring that drivers complete a mandatory 12-hours of drinking driver education.  Non-Iowans need to submit the Out-of-State OWI Educational Completion form which can be found on the Department of Education's website under:

Subscribe to RSS - OWI/DUI

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on November 26, 2015 at 1:44am.