TE and eO Year End Technical Assistance
Year end technical assistance to provide programs with:
- Locating all required fields to complete prior to June 30.
- Assist with TE navigation
- Assist with hours of instruction entry instructions
- Generating Reports to determine data not yet entered.
- Generating Reports to determine when all data entry is complete.
Bring your own lunch (or we will go out to eat).
Amy will review program data in advance and contact attendees to assist with preparation before travel to DM for TA.
Programs are strongly encouraged to send program staff to assist with completion of TE data(instructors, TE Specialists, Coordinators).
For additional information on this training, please contact Amy Vybiral at 515-339-4520 or Amy Vybiral
Meeting will be held at:
Department of Education
400 East 14th Street
Grimes State Office Building