CACFP Short Course - Day 1
The theme for today's CACFP Short Course is "Timely Topics" which will involve general sessions for both directors and cooks to:
- Become familiar with the latest developments in CACFP
- Learn practical ideas to implement the new meal pattern
- Understand CACFP rules and requirements for diet modifications
- Gain an understanding of new purchasing requirements, and
- Use tools to improve the mealtime environment
Registration and Breakfast is from 8:00-9:00 AM. Lunch is on your own. If you would like to bring a potluck snack item and share information about your snack with the group, please indicate on the registration form below.
Contact Robin Holz (515) 281-3484 or Janelle Loney at (515) 281-5356 if you have any questions about the CACFP Short Course.