Consolidated Accountability and Support Application (CASA)
On this page...
The Consolidated Accountability and Support Application (CASA) is designed to be a one-stop shop for compliance information in all areas. This application will house requirements for Chapter 12 - General Accreditation, Federal Requirements including ESSA and IDEA, as well as Comprehensive School Improvement Plans and Desk Audits. These changes are being made to limit the number of sources of information and reduce the burden on districts and consultants. Additionally, this new application will serve as a single place to enter plans for improvement and streamline reporting of basic information for differentiated accountability.
Due September 15th
- CASA Assurances - Superintendent/Nonpublic Administrator Only
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP) - Additional information and required template.
- Mentoring and Induction for Beginning Administrators (public districts only) - Additional information and required template.
- Mentoring and Induction for Beginning Educators (public districts only) - Additional information and required template.
- Gifted and Talented Plan (public districts only) - Additional information and required template.
- Preschool Desk Audit
Due November 15th
- Test Administration Assurance - Superintendent Only
Due December 15th
Corrective Action Log
The purpose of the Corrective Action Log is to consolidate citations for noncompliance into a single location. In addition to facilitating communication between the Department and the agency that has been cited, this application logs required actions, important dates and supporting documentation.
None scheduled at this time.
Recordings of Previous Webinars