C-Plan (Consolidated Plan)
On this page...
This is a recording of the C-Plan for New Users Webinar held on Monday, August 12, 2013.
New for 2014
Data Element Documents
The following documents are provided to help districts and schools prepare for the fall 2014 collection deadline for C-Plan. It is not mandatory to use these documents.
All 2014-2015 C-Plan Data Elements in an Excel Spreadsheet (2014-06-23) - There is a tab in the spreadsheet for public, nonpublic, DINA and SINA
2014-2015 Plans and Certification Due Dates
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP)- District/nonpublic school certification by September 15th
- Annual Progress Report (APR) - District/nonpublic school certification by September 15th
- Iowa Core Implementation Plan - District/nonpublic school certification by September 15th
- District Developed Service Delivery Plan (DDSDP) - District certification by September 15th for districts who had an accreditation site-visit during the 2013-2014 school year; district approval of assurances by September 15th for all districts
- Schools in Need of Assistance (SINA) - School certification by November 1st
- Districts in Need of Assistance (DINA) - District certification by November 1st
Additional plans and reports will be considered for inclusion at a future date.
There are no formal trainings for C-Plan scheduled at this time.
Remember - Although you may have completed all questions and certified each plan, plans will not be available for public access until the DE has certified each plan.