Director Buck announces members of the Reporting Requirement Review Task Force
Iowa Department of Education Director Brad Buck today announced the five Iowans who will serve on a task force to study state education reporting requirements.
The Reporting Requirement Review Task Force was established as part of House File 215, the landmark education reform bill adopted by Iowa lawmakers this year.
The task force will meet for the first time on Tuesday, Sept. 24. The meeting will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Room 2 Northwest (2nd floor, Division of Community Colleges) of the Grimes State Office Building. Meetings are open to the public.
For more information on state commissions and task forces established by state legislators during the 2013 session, visit the Iowa Department of Education’s task force webpage.
Members of the Reporting Requirements Review Task Force are as follows:
- K. John Casey, Teacher, Ogden Community School District, Ogden
- Bobi Jo Friesen, Teacher, Norwalk Community School District, Norwalk
- Sam Miller, Superintendent, Solon Community School District, Solon
- Patti Schroeder, Iowa Association of School Boards, Des Moines
- Amy Williamson, Iowa Department of Education, Des Moines