I am looking for information on the sanctions for a SINA school in year 3. I believe part of that involves moving staff. How does that fit with Comprehensive agreements etc?
If a Title I school fails to make AYP by the end of the second full school year after identification, the DISTRICT must:
- Continue to make public school choice available.
- Continue to make supplemental services available.
- Continue technical assistance.
- Identify the school for corrective action and take at least one of the following actions:
- Replace staff in the Title I school relevant to the failure.
- Institute and implement a new curriculum.
- Significantly decrease management authority in the school.
- Appoint outside experts to advise the school.
- Extend school year or school day.
- Restructure internal organization of the school. Moving school staff is only one of the options available to the district.