Join the upcoming webinar on how to complete your Summer Food Service Program Application on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 from 2-3 PM.
Lack of nutrition during the summer months may set up a cycle for poor performance once school begins again. The Summer Food Service Program is designed to fill that nutrition gap and make sure that children can get the nutritious meals they need. SFSP Flyer 2013 (121.08 kB)
You have decided to get involved and become a sponsor and open a feeding site.
This webinar will provide information on:
- applying to become a summer food service sponsor,
- how to complete your online application,
- how applications are approved,
- what happens if an application is denied,
- what is included in the permanent sponsor agreement,
- information about the CNP2000, submitting a claim, and
- allowable operating and administrative costs
The training will be delivered in a webinar format that can be viewed from a computer connected to the Internet. As the date gets closer, you will receive a link to view the webinar.
For more information, contact Stephanie Dross at