About the Nonpublic School Advisory Committee
The Nonpublic School Adviosry Committe advises the state board and director on matters affecting nonpublic schools, including but not limited to the establishment of standards for teacher certification, and the establishment of standards for, and approval of, all nonpublic schools.
|Jeffrey Henderson||Cedar Rapids|
|Wayne Dykstra||Orange City|
Meeting Calendar, Agendas & Minutes
Meeting are held four times a year in the State Board Room, Grimes State Office Building, Des Moines, Iowa.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Tuesday, February 5, 2013
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012 Agenda Minutes
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012 Agenda Minutes
- Tuesday, May 8, 2012 Agenda Minutes
- Thursday, February 9, 2012 Agenda Minutes