C-Plan or Consolidated Plan is an effort underway to streamline the collection process of reports, data and progress for districts and schools. C-Plan is a tool districts and schools can use locally, and not just for reporting and compliance to the DE.
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP)
- Annual Progress Report (APR)
- Iowa Core Implementation Plan - To be included in June of 2013.
- District Developed Service Delivery Plan (DDSDP)
- Schools In Need of Assistance/Districts in need of Assistance (SINA/DINA) Plan
Additional plans and reports will be considered for inclusion at a future date.
There are no formal trainings for C-Plan scheduled at this time.
C-Plan Frequently Asked Qestions (updated 2012-06-28)
REMEMBER - Although you may have completed all questions and certified each plan, plans will not be available for public access until the DE has certified each plan.