Data and Publications
- Basic Educational Data Survey (BEDS)
- Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Certified Enrollment
- EdInsight - Data Warehouse
- Student Reporting in Iowa (formerly EASIER)
- Reporting Race/Ethnicity In Iowa
- State ID
- State Longitudinal Data System
DE Secure Reporting Site
Click here to go to Ed Info.
District & AEA Reports
- C-Plan Public Reports
- AEA, Annual Progress Reports (AEA-APR)
- LEA, Annual Progress Reports (APR)
- Iowa Core - Implementation Plans
- School District Financial Report Cards
- APR State Student Achievement Data
- LEA, Comprehensive School Improvement Plans (CSIP)
- Iowa School Profiles - NCLB Requirements Report
This page contains important statistical data. Read more.
Data is part of Iowa’s history in education. For more than a decade, the department has collected information about Iowa schools. It has provided multiple reports to the public on topics such as student performance on statewide tests, enrollment numbers, graduation rates and more. It is the analysis of this data that is truly informative; revealing trends and unveiling answers.
Primary research helps Iowa’s educators make informed decisions. The papers presented here are a sample of the studies the department conducts to help educators in their work. This is not peer-reviewed research, but inquiries by our analysts on crucial topics affecting education in our state.
Study is crucial in determining our future in education. By looking at relationships among different variables, our researchers can help teachers, superintendents, principals and others see connections between local, state and even national data. The foundation of solid policy affecting Iowa students is built at the intersection of research and education.
Online Data Request Form
This is an online for that allows you to request specific data. Complete the form by clicking here.
Iowa Education Portal
Our portal that hosts applications such as EdInsight, Transcript Repository, and I Have a Plan. Visit the Portal here.