Iowa Content Resources
- Iowa AEA Online (www.iowaaeaonline.org) - This website provides equity of information for learners and educators.
- Iowa Public Television Educational Resources (www.iptv.org/education/) - Access timely, relevant educational resources from Iowa Public Television and PBS.
- Institute for Tomorrow's Workforce (www.tomorrowsworkforce.org) - An Iowa nonprofit educational foundation that believes "Iowa's Greatest Imperative" is that all Iowa learners are rigorously and adequately prepared for the 21st century.
- Iowa Area Education Agencies (AEAs) (www.iowaaea.org) - Iowa Area Education Agencies are regional service agencies which provide school improvement services for students, families, teachers, administrators and their communities. The AEAs work as educational partners with public and accredited, private schools. Agency staff members, school staff and families work together to help all children reach their potential.
- Iowa Association for Communications Technology (IACT) (www.iact-iowa.org) - An organization of media professionals from all over the state of Iowa. IACT members represent all facets of media production, from administrators, to video producers, to multimedia designers from corporate, educational, medical, and government organizations.
- Iowa Communications Network (www.icn.iowa.gov) -The country’s premier fiber-optic network, committed to continued enhancement of distance learning and providing Iowans with convenient equal access to education and government.
- Iowa Distance Learning Association (www.idla.org) - A non-profit association formed to promote the development and application of distance learning to education and training.
- Iowa Educators Consortium (www.iec-ia.org)- Iowa AEAs formed the IEC as an independent, tax-exempt, nonprofit institution supporting the mission of the Area Education Agencies. The primary function of the IEC is to provide a voluntary purchasing program for K-12 schools by bringing all statewide school purchasing programs under one legal umbrella and one fiscal management group.
- Iowa Learning Technology Commission (www.iowaltc.org) - A commission appointed by the Iowa State Legislature to support innovative uses of instructional technology in K-12 school districts.
- Iowa Technology Education Connection (www.itec-ia.org) - Promotes the use of technology in education by demonstrating to its members, other educators and the public, developments in educational technology and how its appropriate use supports teaching and learning.